The term ‘Health By The Bay Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Health By The Bay Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 260-262 Meanish St , Campsie, New South Wales, 2194, Australia, ABN 41 152 497 099. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. Our Cancellation and Refund Policy is as follows: You are entitled to a refund for goods or services if you provide proof of purchase ( e.g. your receipt or invoice) and the item or services has/have a problem which, if it had been known at the time of purchase, would have stopped a person from purchasing the item/services or the item is not of acceptable quality. The company is not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by http://health.bythebay.com.au or bythebay.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this website.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Any advice, statements, opinions or information contained on this website have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on any such advice, statements, opinions or information on this website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites which are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
With respect to products sold on the site, health.bythebay.com.au or bythebay.com.au makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, of any kind, except as expressly stated herein. In no event shall bythebay.com.au, its directors, officers, employees and representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages related to the product sold.
bythebay.com.au aims to include in the Product List up-to-date pictures of the goods. At times, the picture of the goods on the Product List may differ from the goods actually supplied to you. bythebay.com.au does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the Product List and recommends that you read the Labels on Goods carefully before consumption.
Out of Stocks
Bythebay.com.au will endeavour to ensure that all goods ordered by you are supplied to you. However, please be aware that some items due to circumstances outside of our control may be out of stock. Unfortunately, we cannot process back-orders, so in this event, we will make every effort to contact you by email or phone immediately to notify you of the lead time. In this circumstance we will also offer you the option to cancel the order in return for a full refund.
Order Changes and Cancellations
As we strive to process orders quickly, there is only a brief period of time during which you may change or cancel an order. All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant facility and this process incurs irreversible fees. If you wish to cancel an order, a full refund will be issued, minus any transaction and/or other applicable fees incurred by bythebay.com.au due to the cancellation of your order. If you should make a mistake when ordering, please contact us immediately and if your order has not yet been dispatched we will try to accommodate your request.